Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Review for Taming Graeme by Kate Britton

The Sexiest Book I Have Read…Ever!

This novel has a love story very different than most you have read or seen in this specific genre.  It is more than an erotic book as you witness a powerful love forming between a Dom and his submissive.

Follow Graeme and Olivia, as their love grows stronger and their hearts and souls are fused together as you get further into the book. 

This book is the sexiest book I have ever read in my entire life.  I had my wife read it and she fell in love with it instantly.  To remain professional, lets just say I am very and extremely happy that she read it.  I do love how it was not just full of erotic scenes from front to back.  Taming Graeme is a smart and passionate novel as Kate Britton focuses on business and family as well.  I am looking forward to reading more from this fantastic author. 


To purchase this book, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment