Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Book Review for Awakening by D.N. Frost

This wonderfully written fantasy novel will have you wanting more.  All of the characters and the Known World were so very well written.  Readers are always looking for a novel that is hard to put down.  Look no further, Awakening is that novel. 

Follow a slave with a special talent named Larin, the powerful elf Kingard, and young shape-shifter Darek as they escape from their troubles and travel with other fantastic characters heading for A’lara to fight a great evil. 

I now want to see the Known World visually come to life; a movie adaptation would be amazing.  Before reading the Awakening, I never read any other fantasy novels.  I have been converted to that genre.  The novel had everything you would want in a great novel.  I was on the edge of my seat as I turned each page. 


To purchase this novel, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment