Monday, November 17, 2014

Let's Play Games!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a crazy kid trapped inside of a man’s body.  When I am not writing, spending time with wife and children, reading, and watching movies, you will find me playing video games.  

I do not play as often as I did before, mainly due to respect for my wife.  I remember during the first year of dating my wife back in 2005, my brother-in-law convince me to try World of Warcraft.  I tried and had a little fun.  One day, my wife (girlfriend at the time) came home early from work.  She wanted to go out shopping and I told her we would go once I complete a quest I was on.  I thought it would be fifteen to twenty minutes.  It turned out to be an hour and a half.  My wife fell asleep and I felt horrible.  I canceled my account that night and promise to only play when she is asleep or busy with something else.

Today, I continue to do the same even though she tells me all the time she does not mind.  Now with two young children, it is a little bit difficult to find the time.  I play every Sunday in the early morning before everyone wakes up, between 5am to 8am. 

I own an Xbox One, so if you ever want to play with me or just want to send me a message, my gamertag is SDL20041.  Due to it being early in the morning, I cannot talk to you but we could definitely play together.  I love co-op games.  I am not very good, but I do love to have fun. 

If there is a good amount of fans that want to play and chat, I could dedicate a Sunday to play for a couple of hours.  You could message me on Xbox or visit my website (www.StevenDanielBooks.com) for links to social networking sites. 

Great gaming!

Steven Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment