Monday, November 17, 2014

Book Review of Desert Assassin by Don Drewniak

Think of how you have always imagined how an alien life form would look like and be prepared for a unique take on a new alien. Don Drewniak has an incredible imagination when it came to creating an alien that had me on the edge of my seat.

Bill Williams, a veteran, discovered a meteorite with Assassin inside. Williams is then forced to return to active duty with an attempt to study Assassin further.
The book gives you a perspective of a military mindset when dealing with an alien. I was a little disappointed of how the book ended. From the first chapter it had me wanting more until the last two chapters.

Even though I did not like how this fantastic story ended, I still highly recommend reading how Assassin progresses through the story. There are great characters with strong friendships that will leave you smiling.

To purchase this book from Amazon click here

No comments:

Post a Comment