Thursday, February 5, 2015

Book Review for The Gray Ship by Russell Moran

What if you could change a gruesome part of American history?  Captain Ashley Patterson of the Navy and her crew did just that. 

Captain Ashley Patterson and her Naval battleship find themselves navigating through a wormhole and then transported to the year 1861, a couple of days from the start of the American Civil War.  Ashley encounters iconic political figures such as Abraham Lincoln.


The Gray Ship had everything you would want in a spectacular novel, a thriller that had me on the edge of my seat.  The Gray Ship introduced me into an incredible genre that I now find amazing.  I would love to see a movie adaptation of The Gray Ship.  I recommend The Gray Ship to any reader who enjoys the alternate history genre.  I will be looking forward to reading the next book in the Time Magnet series.

To purchase the book, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment