Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Domainservicesonline.org Scam

After I had registered for a domain name.  I had received an email from domainservicesonline.org and it looked like this:






After I clicked the link, I was sent to this webpage:



I entered the information required, I was then sent to this page:




Obviously, I clicked the redeem button and then:



Submitting sites to search engines is absolutely FREE!  For Google, go to Google webmaster tools to get your site registered.  Microsoft owns Bing and Yahoo, so it is one stop for the both of them at Bing webmaster tools. 
Make sure to submit a sitemap to the search engine.  It is very simple just type: http://YOURDOMAIN.com/sitemap.xml

Stay away from any search engine submission scam where you have to pay money.  


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read the blog. I hope this information helps.

      Delete